Fisher & Paykel Dishwasher Repair
ABA Appliance Repair, Inc. is an authorized Fisher & Paykel dishwasher repair company providing services to customers living in the greater Austin, TX area. If your Fisher & Paykel dishwasher having problems washing dishes or leaking, our team of experts are here to help you with repair services. The average dishwasher will last between 7 and 15 years. If your Fisher & Paykel dishwasher is over 12 years old it may be time to replace it but if it is under 12 years old and having problems, it may just need professional repair to keep it working for more years to come.
Common Fisher & Paykel Dishwasher Problems
- Dishwasher Leaks – Sometimes using the wrong or incorrect amounts of soap is the cause. Other times it could be worn gaskets or a leaking pump or motor assembly.
- Dishwasher Does Not Fill – This could happen because of a faulty valve, an overflow switch that is not working correctly, or a defective solenoid on the water inlet.
- Glasses Are Cloudy – Generally this is an indicator of hard water or poor rinsing before washing, a water softener may be required to fix the issue.
- Water Stays in Washer – A drainage issue can be caused by clogs, a malfunctioning drain impeller, or a bad drain solenoid.
- Dishes Are Not Clean – This could be caused by a bad pump or wash impeller, a defective heating element, or blocked sprayers on the arms.
- Dishwasher Runs Too Long – A bad thermostat or timer are usually to blame when the unit cannot time the cycle properly.
Schedule Fisher & Paykel Dishwasher Repair
If you want to arrange an appointment to repair your Fisher & Paykel dishwasher, please fill out the form on our contact page. We look forward to helping you to get your dishwasher repaired and back in working order.
Customer Reviews, Testimonials, and Jobs Completed
Had an appointment to do KitchenAId dishwasher repair today in a home in Austin on Greenlee Street.
Had an appointment to do GE dishwasher repair today at a home in Austin on Tarragona Lane.