Having a dishwasher gives your family a lot of convenience which allows you to relax while you clean your dishes. If you are noticing that your dishes are not as clean as they could be or the wash cycle is getting longer than ever, there could be a number of issues that need to be looked at. We all know when you've got a broken or slow dishwasher, the convenience factor is definitely out the window. Don't keep using that broken dishwasher, our experts are on hand to help find the problem and get it fixed quickly.
The ABA Appliance Repair, Inc. team can repair the brands of dishwashers listed below.
If your dishwasher is still working well but starting to take a little longer to get the dishes cleaned, you may be in need of some minor maintenance to keep everything in tip top shape.
Common Issues and Their Causes
- Dishwasher Leaks - Sometimes using the wrong or incorrect amounts of soap is the cause. Other times it could be worn gaskets or a leaking pump or motor assembly.
- Dishwasher Does Not Fill - This could happen because of a faulty valve, an overflow switch that is not working correctly, or a defective solenoid on the water inlet.
- Glasses Are Cloudy - Generally this is an indicator of hard water or poor rinsing before washing, a water softener may be required to fix the issue.
- Water Stays in Washer - A drainage issue can be caused by clogs, a malfunctioning drain impeller, or a bad drain solenoid.
- Dishes Are Not Clean - This could be caused by a bad pump or wash impeller, a defective heating element, or blocked sprayers on the arms.
- Dishwasher Runs Too Long - A bad thermostat or timer are usually to blame when the unit cannot time the cycle properly.
Schedule Dishwasher Repair
If you want to schedule an appointment for dishwasher repair, head over to our contact page. We look forward to working with you to get your dishwasher back in working order. Please view the areas in which we provide dishwasher repairs.