The convenience of having a washing machine to clean your clothes is incredible. Even if you have piles and piles of laundry, a good washer can take care of it in a matter of hours. When this appliance is not working correctly or at all, the fear of having to sort everything and get to a laundromat become unbearable. We can repair any type of washing machine including top and front loading, combination units, and even compact machines.
The experts at ABA Appliance Repair, Inc. can repair clothes washers and washing machines from the following manufacturers in Austin, TX.
Common Problems and Solutions
- Washer does not turn on - This can happen from the circuitry having problems or could just be a tripped off-balance switch due to an imbalanced load.
- Machine does not drain - This could be from a clogged drainage hose or a bad water pump, we can take care of either problem.
- There is a lot of vibration - Usually this is from the machine not being level, an imbalanced load, or improperly adjusted leveling feed or pads.
- The agitator does not move - Generally this happens when the assembly is worn out, the drive belt is wearing, or the transmission is not working anymore.
Schedule Washing Machine Repair
If you want to schedule an appointment to repair your broken washer, head over to our contact page. We look forward to working with you to get your washing machine back in proper working order. Please view the areas in which we provide washer repairs.
Washer Repair FAQ
- How much does it cost to fix a washing machine?
- Repair costs on washing machines vary depending on the model and the issue that needs to be repaired although they typically cost 25%-30% of a new machine.
- What is wrong with my washing machine?
- Try checking the water valves to make sure they are turned on. Check the breaker to ensure that it is in the on position. After this point you will likely need to call in for service so a qualified technician can diagnose the issue.
- How long do washing machines last?
- Washing Machines typically last for 15 years.
- When should you replace a washing machine?
- We typically recommend our clients consider replace their washing machine when the repair cost is at or over 50% of the price of a new machine.
- Is it worth repairing a washing machine?
- Repairing washers is a great way to save money and help our environment. It is worth it to fix your washing machine.
- Why isn’t my washer rinsing all the suds from my laundry?
- You may be using too much detergent in the washer. Concentrated detergents can be used at much lower measures. Check the detergent packaging for the proper amount per load. Also, if your home has a water softener, even less detergent will be required.