Thermador Dishwasher Repair
ABA Appliance Repair, Inc. is an authorized Thermador dishwasher repair provider serving customers who live in the greater Austin, TX area. If your Thermador dishwasher is leaking, running too long, or not cleaning your dishes, our team of experts is here to help you with repair services. The average dishwasher will last between 7 and 15 years. If your Thermador dishwasher has problems and is over 12 years old it may be time to start looking for a replacement but if it is under 12 years old, it may just need some repairs to keep it working for many years to come.
Common Thermador Dishwasher Problems
- Dishwasher Leaks - Sometimes using the wrong or incorrect amounts of soap is the cause. Other times it could be worn gaskets or a leaking pump or motor assembly.
- Dishwasher Does Not Fill - This could happen because of a faulty valve, an overflow switch that is not working correctly, or a defective solenoid on the water inlet.
- Glasses Are Cloudy - Generally this is an indicator of hard water or poor rinsing before washing, a water softener may be required to fix the issue.
- Water Stays in Washer - A drainage issue can be caused by clogs, a malfunctioning drain impeller, or a bad drain solenoid.
- Dishes Are Not Clean - This could be caused by a bad pump or wash impeller, a defective heating element, or blocked sprayers on the arms.
- Dishwasher Runs Too Long - A bad thermostat or timer are usually to blame when the unit cannot time the cycle properly.
We also provide service for the following Thermador appliances.
Schedule Thermador Dishwasher Repair
If you want to set up an appointment for Thermador dishwasher repairs, head over to our contact page. We look forward to working with you to get your dishwasher back in working order.