Jenn-Air Dishwasher Repair
ABA Appliance Repair, Inc. is an authorized Jenn-Air dishwasher repair provider serving customers in the greater Austin, TX area. If your Jenn-Air dishwasher is struggling to clean your dishes or doesn't drain, our team of experts is able to provide you with professional repair services. The average dishwasher will last between 7 and 15 years. If your Jenn-Air dishwasher is over 12 years old and starting to not work properly it may be time to replace it but if it is under 12 years old, it may just be in need of some repairs to keep it working correctly.
Common Jenn-Air Dishwasher Problems and Causes
- Dishwasher Leaks - Sometimes using the wrong or incorrect amounts of soap is the cause. Other times it could be worn gaskets or a leaking pump or motor assembly.
- Dishwasher Does Not Fill - This could happen because of a faulty valve, an overflow switch that is not working correctly, or a defective solenoid on the water inlet.
- Glasses Are Cloudy - Generally this is an indicator of hard water or poor rinsing before washing, a water softener may be required to fix the issue.
- Water Stays in Washer - A drainage issue can be caused by clogs, a malfunctioning drain impeller, or a bad drain solenoid.
- Dishes Are Not Clean - This could be caused by a bad pump or wash impeller, a defective heating element, or blocked sprayers on the arms.
- Dishwasher Runs Too Long - A bad thermostat or timer are usually to blame when the unit cannot time the cycle properly.
We also provide service for the following Jenn-Air appliances.
Schedule Jenn-Air Dishwasher Repair
If you want to set up an appointment for your Jenn-Air dishwasher repair, head over to our contact page. We look forward to working with you to get your dishwasher working and helping clean dishes again.