GE Dishwasher Repair
ABA Appliance Repair, Inc. is an authorized GE dishwasher repair company providing service to customers in the greater Austin, TX area. If your GE dishwasher has a leak or is having problems cleaning your dishes, our team of professionals is here to provide you with knowledgeable repair services. The average dishwasher will last between 7 and 15 years. If your GE refrigerator is over 12 years old it may be time to think about replacing it but if it is under 12 years old, it may just be in need of some minor repairs to keep it working for many years to come.
Common GE Dishwasher Issues
- Dishwasher Leaks - Sometimes using the wrong or incorrect amounts of soap is the cause. Other times it could be worn gaskets or a leaking pump or motor assembly.
- Dishwasher Does Not Fill - This could happen because of a faulty valve, an overflow switch that is not working correctly, or a defective solenoid on the water inlet.
- Glasses Are Cloudy - Generally this is an indicator of hard water or poor rinsing before washing, a water softener may be required to fix the issue.
- Water Stays in Washer - A drainage issue can be caused by clogs, a malfunctioning drain impeller, or a bad drain solenoid.
- Dishes Are Not Clean - This could be caused by a bad pump or wash impeller, a defective heating element, or blocked sprayers on the arms.
- Dishwasher Runs Too Long - A bad thermostat or timer are usually to blame when the unit cannot time the cycle properly.
We also provide service for the following GE appliances.
Schedule GE Dishwasher Repair
If you want to schedule an appointment for your GE dishwasher repairs, please visit our contact page. We look forward to working with you to get your dishwasher back to washing your dishes.