Ice Maker Repair
The ice maker is a convenient appliance that will save you time when you need quantities of ice. There are usually small units built into the freezer but there are also stand alone units to make larger stores of ice. When these are not working correctly, it could cost you extra money having to buy ice or extra time having to use ice trays.
The experts at ABA Appliance Repair, Inc. can repair ice makers from the following manufacturers in Austin, TX.
Common Problems and Solutions
- Ice Maker Does Not Fill - This could be from a clogged line or a bad inlet valve which we would replace.
- Ice Cubes Are Not Formed Correctly - Low water flow is generally the problem here.
- Too Much Ice in the Tray - Level control board may be malfunctioning, we can diagnose and replace if needed.
Schedule Ice Maker Repair
If you want to schedule an appointment for ice maker repair, head over to our contact page. We look forward to working with you to get your ice maker back in proper working order. Please view the areas in which we provide ice maker repairs.
Ice Maker Repair FAQ
- How much does it cost to fix an ice maker?
- Ice maker repair costs vary on the nature of the failure and the brand of the machine. Typically, a repair will range 20%-30% of the value of a new machine.
- What causes an ice maker to stop working?
- Icemakers have many different components. The best way to know what is wrong with your machine is to have a qualified technician diagnose the issue.
- Can ice makers be repaired?
- Yes, nearly all types of icemakers can be repaired. We repair ice machines every day here at ABA Appliance, Inc.