Whirlpool Dishwasher Repair
ABA Appliance Repair, Inc. is a Whirlpool dishwasher repair company serving customers who live in the greater Austin, TX area. If your Whirlpool dishwasher does not clean dishes like it used to, has leaks, or runs for extended periods of time, our team of repair experts is on hand to provide you with knowledgeable repairs. The average dishwasher will last between 7 and 15 years. If your Whirlpool dishwasher is not running correctly and is over 12 years old it may be time to replace the unit but if it is fewer than 14 years old, it may be in need of minor repairs to get it working again.
Common Whirlpool Dishwasher Problems
- Dishwasher Leaks – Sometimes using the wrong or incorrect amounts of soap is the cause. Other times it could be worn gaskets or a leaking pump or motor assembly.
- Dishwasher Does Not Fill – This could happen because of a faulty valve, an overflow switch that is not working correctly, or a defective solenoid on the water inlet.
- Glasses Are Cloudy – Generally this is an indicator of hard water or poor rinsing before washing, a water softener may be required to fix the issue.
- Water Stays in Washer – A drainage issue can be caused by clogs, a malfunctioning drain impeller, or a bad drain solenoid.
- Dishes Are Not Clean – This could be caused by a bad pump or wash impeller, a defective heating element, or blocked sprayers on the arms.
- Dishwasher Runs Too Long – A bad thermostat or timer are usually to blame when the unit cannot time the cycle properly.
Schedule Whirlpool Dishwasher Repair
If you want to schedule an appointment to repair your Whirlpool dishwasher, head over to our contact page and fill out the form. We look forward to working with you to get your dishwasher back to helping you clean your dishes.
Customer Reviews, Testimonials, and Jobs Completed
Had an appointment to do dishwasher repair today in an AustinMore “Dishwasher Repair”
Maytag Dishwasher Repair
Finished servicing a Maytag Dishwasher for Mr. W’s home inMore “Maytag Dishwasher Repair”