Samsung Dishwasher Repair
ABA Appliance Repair, Inc. is an authorized Samsung dishwasher repair company serving customers who live in the greater Austin, TX area. If your Samsung dishwasher is running too long, can't clean the dishes anymore, or has a leak, our team of experts is on hand to provide you with repair services. The average dishwasher will last between 7 and 18 years. If your Samsung dishwasher is over 12 years old and has any of the problems mentioned below, then it may be time to replace it but if it is under 12 years old, one of our professionals can perform repairs to get it working correctly.
Common Samsung Dishwasher Problems
- Dishwasher Leaks - Sometimes using the wrong or incorrect amounts of soap is the cause. Other times it could be worn gaskets or a leaking pump or motor assembly.
- Dishwasher Does Not Fill - This could happen because of a faulty valve, an overflow switch that is not working correctly, or a defective solenoid on the water inlet.
- Glasses Are Cloudy - Generally this is an indicator of hard water or poor rinsing before washing, a water softener may be required to fix the issue.
- Water Stays in Washer - A drainage issue can be caused by clogs, a malfunctioning drain impeller, or a bad drain solenoid.
- Dishes Are Not Clean - This could be caused by a bad pump or wash impeller, a defective heating element, or blocked sprayers on the arms.
- Dishwasher Runs Too Long - A bad thermostat or timer are usually to blame when the unit cannot time the cycle properly.
We also provide service for the following Samsung appliances.
Schedule Samsung Dishwasher Repair
If you want to set up a time for an appointment to repair your Samsung dishwasher, please fill out the form on our contact page. We look forward to working with you to get your dishwasher back in working order.