Miele Dishwasher Repair
ABA Appliance Repair, Inc. is an authorized Miele dishwasher repair provider serving customers who live in the greater Austin, TX area. If your Miele dishwasher struggles to clean your dishes or has a leak, our team of experts is on hand to provide you with repair services. The average dishwasher will last between 7 and 15 years. If your Miele dishwasher is over 12 years old and having issues cleaning your dishes then it may be time to replace it but if it is under 12 years old, some minor repairs can get it back in proper working order.
Common Miele Dishwasher Problems
- Dishwasher Leaks - Sometimes using the wrong or incorrect amounts of soap is the cause. Other times it could be worn gaskets or a leaking pump or motor assembly.
- Dishwasher Does Not Fill - This could happen because of a faulty valve, an overflow switch that is not working correctly, or a defective solenoid on the water inlet.
- Glasses Are Cloudy - Generally this is an indicator of hard water or poor rinsing before washing, a water softener may be required to fix the issue.
- Water Stays in Washer - A drainage issue can be caused by clogs, a malfunctioning drain impeller, or a bad drain solenoid.
- Dishes Are Not Clean - This could be caused by a bad pump or wash impeller, a defective heating element, or blocked sprayers on the arms.
- Dishwasher Runs Too Long - A bad thermostat or timer are usually to blame when the unit cannot time the cycle properly.
We also provide service for the following Miele appliances.
Schedule Miele Dishwasher Repair
If you want to schedule an appointment to repair your Miele dishwasher, visit our contact page. We look forward to working with you to get your dishwasher working for you again.