KitchenAid Dishwasher Repair
ABA Appliance Repair, Inc. is an authorized KitchenAid dishwasher repair company serving customers in the greater Austin, TX area. If your KitchenAid dishwasher is not cleaning your dishes or has problems draining, our team of repair experts is here to help you get those problems taken care of. The average dishwasher will last between 7 and 15 years. If your KitchenAid dishwasher is not working properly and is over 12 years old it may be time to replace it but if it is under 12 years old, minor repairs from one of our technicians can get it working properly again.
Common KitchenAid Dishwasher Problems
- Dishwasher Leaks - Sometimes using the wrong or incorrect amounts of soap is the cause. Other times it could be worn gaskets or a leaking pump or motor assembly.
- Dishwasher Does Not Fill - This could happen because of a faulty valve, an overflow switch that is not working correctly, or a defective solenoid on the water inlet.
- Glasses Are Cloudy - Generally this is an indicator of hard water or poor rinsing before washing, a water softener may be required to fix the issue.
- Water Stays in Washer - A drainage issue can be caused by clogs, a malfunctioning drain impeller, or a bad drain solenoid.
- Dishes Are Not Clean - This could be caused by a bad pump or wash impeller, a defective heating element, or blocked sprayers on the arms.
- Dishwasher Runs Too Long - A bad thermostat or timer are usually to blame when the unit cannot time the cycle properly.
We also provide service for the following KitchenAid appliances.
Schedule KitchenAid Dishwasher Repair
If you want to set up an appointment to repair your KitchenAid dishwasher, please visit our contact page to fill out the form. We will be more than happy to help you get your dishwasher back in working order.