Haier Dishwasher Repair
ABA Appliance Repair, Inc. is an authorized Haier dishwasher repair company serving customers in the greater Austin, TX area. If your Haier dishwasher is leaking or having problems cleaning your dirty dishes, our team of professionals is here to provide you with repair services. The average dishwasher will last between 7 and 15 years. If your Haier dishwasher is having cleaning problems and is over 12 years old it may be time to replace it but if it is under 12 years old, it may just need some minor repairs to keep it working properly.
Common Haier Dishwasher Issues
- Dishwasher Leaks - Sometimes using the wrong or incorrect amounts of soap is the cause. Other times it could be worn gaskets or a leaking pump or motor assembly.
- Dishwasher Does Not Fill - This could happen because of a faulty valve, an overflow switch that is not working correctly, or a defective solenoid on the water inlet.
- Glasses Are Cloudy - Generally this is an indicator of hard water or poor rinsing before washing, a water softener may be required to fix the issue.
- Water Stays in Washer - A drainage issue can be caused by clogs, a malfunctioning drain impeller, or a bad drain solenoid.
- Dishes Are Not Clean - This could be caused by a bad pump or wash impeller, a defective heating element, or blocked sprayers on the arms.
- Dishwasher Runs Too Long - A bad thermostat or timer are usually to blame when the unit cannot time the cycle properly.
We also provide service for the following Haier appliances.
Schedule Haier Dishwasher Repair
If you want to schedule an appointment for Haier dishwasher repair, head over to our contact page. We look forward to helping you to get your dishwasher back in working order.