Frigidaire Dishwasher Repair
ABA Appliance Repair, Inc. is an authorized Frigidaire dishwasher repair company providing service to customers in the greater Austin, TX area. If your Frigidaire dishwasher is having a leaking problem or is no longer washing your dishes, our experts are on hand to provide you with quality repair services. The average dishwasher will last between 7 and 15 years. If your Frigidaire dishwasher is over 12 years old it may be time to start looking for a replacement but if it is under 12 years old, it may just be in need of minor repairs to keep it working for more years to come.
Common Frigidaire Dishwasher Problems
- Dishwasher Leaks - Sometimes using the wrong or incorrect amounts of soap is the cause. Other times it could be worn gaskets or a leaking pump or motor assembly.
- Dishwasher Does Not Fill - This could happen because of a faulty valve, an overflow switch that is not working correctly, or a defective solenoid on the water inlet.
- Glasses Are Cloudy - Generally this is an indicator of hard water or poor rinsing before washing, a water softener may be required to fix the issue.
- Water Stays in Washer - A drainage issue can be caused by clogs, a malfunctioning drain impeller, or a bad drain solenoid.
- Dishes Are Not Clean - This could be caused by a bad pump or wash impeller, a defective heating element, or blocked sprayers on the arms.
- Dishwasher Runs Too Long - A bad thermostat or timer are usually to blame when the unit cannot time the cycle properly.
We also provide service for the following Frigidaire appliances.
Schedule Frigidaire Dishwasher Repair
If you want to schedule an appointment for Frigidaire dishwasher repair, head over to our contact page. We look forward to working with you to help get your dishwasher back in working order.