Bosch Dishwasher Repair
ABA Appliance Repair, Inc. is an authorized Bosch dishwasher repair company providing service to customers in the greater Austin, TX area. If your Bosch dishwasher is not properly cleaning dishes or having any problems otherwise, our team is on hand to provide you with the necessary repair services. The average dishwasher will last between 7 and 15 years. If your Bosch dishwasher is over 12 years old it may be time to replace it but if it is under 12 years old, it may just need expert repairs to keep it working for more years to come.
Common Bosch Dishwasher Problems
- Dishwasher Leaks - Sometimes using the wrong or incorrect amounts of soap is the cause. Other times it could be worn gaskets or a leaking pump or motor assembly.
- Dishwasher Does Not Fill - This could happen because of a faulty valve, an overflow switch that is not working correctly, or a defective solenoid on the water inlet.
- Glasses Are Cloudy - Generally this is an indicator of hard water or poor rinsing before washing, a water softener may be required to fix the issue.
- Water Stays in Washer - A drainage issue can be caused by clogs, a malfunctioning drain impeller, or a bad drain solenoid.
- Dishes Are Not Clean - This could be caused by a bad pump or wash impeller, a defective heating element, or blocked sprayers on the arms.
- Dishwasher Runs Too Long - A bad thermostat or timer are usually to blame when the unit cannot time the cycle properly.
We also provide service for the following Bosch appliances.
Schedule Bosch Dishwasher Repair
If you want to arrange an appointment to repair your Bosch dishwasher, please fill out the form on our contact page. We look forward to helping you to get your dishwasher repaired and back in working order.